Adamson Architecture Basketball, Manila, Philippines.
Fasia Jansen performs "Jailer, Bring Me Water" with a group including Dieter Süverkrüp, Germany, 1965 (from a 1985 BR TV documentary).
DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art.
Grândola, Vila Morena. This song is by Fasia Jansen and appears on the album Porträt (1976). This song is a cover of "Grândola, Vila Morena" by José Afonso. Grândola, vila morenaStadt der Sonne, Stadt der Brüder!Grândola, vila morenaGrândola, du Stadt der LiederGrândola, du Stadt der Lieder!Auf den Plätzen, in den StraßenStehen Freunde, stehen Brüder!Grândola gehört den Massen!
Albums by Fasia Jansen. Talk (0). This category lists all albums by the artist Fasia Jansen. Fasia Jansen:Los Kommt Mit - Ostermarschlieder An Der Abschußrampe (1983). Fasia Jansen:Porträt (1976).
full condensed blue highlight denotes album pick.
The brief accompanying notes offer an explanation as to why each album has been considered important. The organization of the list is by date of release, ranging from Run-D. s eponymous debut in 1984 to Jay-Z's 2001 album, The Blueprint. Since for the period of 1979–1983, hip hop was a music for 12" singles rather than albums, the absence of old school hip hop from the list has been compensated for by providing it with its own section of notable releases.
Unable to upload a file: This file type is not supported. We have detected some adult content on the image you uploaded, therefore we have declined your upload process.
|A1||Freedom, Freiheit, Liberté||6:55|
|A2||In Ganz Chile (Por Todo Chile)||3:02|
|A5||Strange Fruit (Seltsame Frucht)||3:48|
|B1||Grándola, Vila Morena||3:10|
|B3||Denk Mal Nach||3:49|
|B5||Lied Vom Beitrag||4:09|
- Recorded At – Windrose Studios
- Mixed At – Windrose Studios
- Recorded At – Studio am Dom
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Verlag "pläne" GmbH
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Naim Ibrahimoglu (tracks: A1, A5, B3 to B5)
- Arranged By – André Rebstock* (tracks: A1, A5, B3 to B5), Klaus Melchers (tracks: A2 to A4, B1, B2)
- Backing Vocals – André Rebstock* (tracks: A1, A5, B3 to B5), Edna Bejarano (tracks: A1, A5, B3 to B5)
- Bass, Tuba, Vocals [Sc-Voc] – Meinhard Puhl (tracks: A2 to A4, B1, B2)
- Drums, Bongos, Bells, Percussion [Iron Bar] – Ben Ahrens (tracks: A1, A5, B3 to B5)
- Drums, Percussion, Congas – Elmar Krohn (tracks: A2 to A4, B1, B2)
- Electric Bass – Ede Brumund-Rüther (tracks: A1, A5, B3 to B5)
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Bernd Adamkewiz* (tracks: A2 to A4, B1, B2)
- Electric Guitar, Flute, Triangle, Other [Feather] – André Rebstock* (tracks: A1, A5, B3 to B5)
- Engineer [Sound] – Klaus* (tracks: A1, A5, B3 to B5)
- Liner Notes – Annemarie Stern, Peter Maiwald
- Mixed By – Conny Plank (tracks: A1, A5, B3 to B5)
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Foto Film Frankfurt
- Photography By [Front Cover], Design [Cover] – Kuro
- Piano [Fender-Rhodes], Piano [Acoustic], Keyboards [Hohner Clavinet D6], Synthesizer [Mini Moog] – Bernd Creutzburg (tracks: A1, A5, B3 to B5)
- Producer – Wolfgang Frickenhaus
- Technician – Martin Hömberg (tracks: A2 to A4, B1, B2)
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute, Quena, Vocals [Sc-Voc] – Karlheinz Wiberny* (tracks: A2 to A4, B1, B2)
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Hermann Süß (tracks: A1, A5, B3 to B5)
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Vocals [Sc-Voc] – Walter Schipper (tracks: A2 to A4, B1, B2)
NotesTracks A1, A5, B3 to B5 recorded and mixed at Windrose, Hamburg in September 1975.
Tracks A2 to A4, B1, B2 recorded at Tonstudio am Dom, Köln in October 1975.
℗ 1975 Verlag "pläne" GmbH, Dortmund
Includes a fold out insert with notes and lyrics in German.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): S 66301-A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): S 66301-B
- Rights Society: GEMA
|89009||Fasia||Portrait (CD, Album, RE)||pläne||89009||Germany||1999|