??????? ????? John B. - Up All Night ?????? ??? ??????? mp3 ? ??????? ???????? (320 ????/?) ?? ??????? (Android, Iphone) ?? ?????? ?? ????? MusicId. ru, ? ????? ?????? ?????????? ????? ? ????????.
Tomorrow Land is the seventh track from John Scofield's cd, Uberjam, made in 2002. One of the best piecs of this great cd. Enjoy.
In 1976 Scofield signed with Enja, which released his first album, John Scofield, in 1977. He recorded with pianist Hal Galper on Rough House in 1978 and then on Galper's album Ivory Forest (1980), where he played a solo rendition of "Monk's Mood" by Thelonious Monk. They collaborated on Scorched, an album of Turnage's orchestrations of Scofield's compositions, largely from the Blue Matter period. John Patitucci and Peter Erskine performed at the live premiere of Scorched at the Alte Oper in Frankfurt in September 2002 with the stra Frankfurt and the hr-Bigband. berjam quartet plus horns as The John Scofield Band. berjam band with Andy Hess taking the bass.
1. Philiopiety (6:23) 2. Watch Out For Po-Po (6:04) 3. Creeper (7:27) 4. Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get (5:53) 5. I'm Listening (2:58) 6. Thikhathali (6:58) 7. Four On The Floor (6:03) 8. Like The Moon (6:40) 9. Freakin' Disco (8:21) 10. Born In Troubled Times (4:56) 11. Every Night Is Ladies Night (5:27). John Scofield, guitar, sampler, horn arrangements, co-producer - Avi Bortnick, rhythm guitar, sampler, loops, co-producer - Andy Hess, bass - Adam Deitch, drums.
The John Scofield Band. Up All Night ?(CD, Album). Metropole Orkest Featuring John Scofield On Guitar, Conducted By Vince Mendoza - 54 ?(CD, Album). ?? ??. 0602527642482.
Introducing The Ultimate Record Collection 1970 - 1974. The latest volume from Uncut's Ultimate Record Collection series.
John Scofield's latest album Country for Old Men was released September 23, 2016! Country For Old Men is Scofield's homage to such greats as George Jones, Dolly Parton, Merle Haggard, James Taylor, and Hank Williams among others. This album has Scofield playing alongside accomplished colleagues Steve Swallow, Larry Goldings and Bill Stewart, and was produced by Scofield himself. Country for old men. Here's a short film (by Abbott Ziegler Films) from a recent session for my next record Country For Old Men.
My latest album, is out today! Visit ln. o/JSCombo66 for CD or mp3 formats of the complete album ft. Bill Stewart, Vicente Archer, and Gerald Clayton. ??????? Thank you for all the support! 896. 53.
In the jazz world, there are artists who are consistent but predictable and artists who are unpredictable but inconsistent. John Scofield, meanwhile, is an impressive example of a jazzman who is both unpredictable and consistent. You never know what the risk-taking guitarist will do from one album to the next, but he rarely provides an album that is flat-out disappointing.
This John Scofield discography is ranked from best to worst, so the top John Scofield albums can be found at the top of the list. To make it easy for you, we haven't included John Scofield singles, EPs, or compilations, so everything you see here should only be studio albums. If you think the greatest John Scofield album.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Watch Out For Po-Po||6:04|
|4||Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get||5:53|
Sampler [Percussion] – Samson Olawale
|7||Four On The Floor||6:03|
|8||Like The Moon||6:40|
|10||Born In Troubled Times||4:56|
|11||Every Night Is Ladies Night||5:27|
- Arranged By – The John Scofield Band
- Baritone Saxophone – Gary Smulyan (tracks: 1, 4, 6 to 8, 11)
- Bass – Andy Hess
- Drums – Adam Deitch
- Electric Guitar, Sampler [Guitar], Producer, Arranged By [Horns] – John Scofield
- Rhythm Guitar, Sampler, Loops, Producer – Avi Bortnick
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Craig Handy (tracks: 1, 4, 6 to 8, 11)
- Trombone – Jim Pugh (tracks: 1, 4, 6 to 8, 11)
- Trumpet – Earl Gardner (tracks: 1, 4, 6 to 8, 11)
[ 03•5•14 (03•3•5) ] Ⓨ
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4988005333278
|065 596-2||The John Scofield Band||Up All Night (CD, Album)||Verve Records||065 596-2||Europe||2003|
|065 596-2||The John Scofield Band||Up All Night (CD, Album)||Verve Records, Universal||065 596-2||Argentina||2003|
|440 065 596-2||The John Scofield Band||Up All Night (CD, Album)||Verve Records||440 065 596-2||US||2003|