Unknown-importance Album articles.
Listen to Superfast Rock'n Roll Played Slow now. Listen to Superfast Rock'n Roll Played Slow in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Superfast Rock n' Roll Played Slow is the third album by American singer/songwriter Tess Wiley, released on April 27, 2007. Tapete Records is an independent record label based in Hamburg, Germany. The second album Of Color Bright used three new vocalists: Tess Wiley of Sixpence None the Richer, Sydney Rentz of Morella's Forest and Karin Oliver, also of His Name Is Alive. The band then went on hiatus. They self-released an EP in 1999 featuring Rosie Thomas and Trey Many on vocals. The band played a few more shows and short tours until their last appearance at The Blind Pig in Ann Arbor on October 16, 2000. Sixpence None the Richer.
2010: Tess Wiley Live. . 2007: Superfast Rock’n Roll Played Slow. Superfast Rock’n Roll Played Slow 2010 tapete records. Tess Wiley Not Quite Me Album United States Jason Harrod. That was followed by Not Quite Me (Tapete, 2004), Superfast Rock n' Roll Played Slow (Tapete, 2007), and Little Secrets (Nordpol, 2013). Hellsongs Anajo The Grand Opening The Telescopes Dutch Uncles.
Универсальный русско-английский словарь Slow Operate. Electronics: SR. Универсальный русско-английский словарь Slow Rise. Economic Affairs - ▪ 2006 Introduction In 2005 rising . stock markets, but some othe.
Tess Wiley was born in Dallas, Texas in 1974 to a Christian family. Her mother was a poet Kathryn Wiley while her father was a musician Fletch Wiley, one of The Disciples. In 2007 she agreed with Tapete to release her another album, called Superfast Rock n' Roll Played Slow. In 2010 Tess had formed a duo band along with Elo von Knorre, whom she met at the church. During those times, she also written a German song "Licht Leuchte Auf" and had translated "My Fortress And My Shield", an inspiration of Psalm 42 from her Not Quite Me record.
Album · 2012 · 4 Songs. Tornados - EP Tess Wiley. Superfast Rock'n Roll Played Slow. Little Secrets - Single.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Raise Your Hand
Whistling – Axel Hamberger
|3||Crying For You
Drums – Arne DiedrichsonElectric Guitar – Buddy Miller
Vocals – Miriam Pfaff
|5||Messed Up Everywhere Blues
Written-By – Jason Harrod
|6||All For You
Percussion, Drum Programming [Beat] – Arne DiedrichsonSaw – Olivier Manchon
|7||Tenderness And Love||4:21|
Santoor [Santur] – Ghodi GiahiSaw – Olivier Manchon
|9||Same Old Way Out||4:44|
|10||What It Comes Down To
Santoor [Santur] – Ghodi Giahi
- Made By – DOCdata Germany
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tapete Records
- Copyright (c) – Tapete Records
- Acoustic Guitar, Vocals, Resonator Guitar, Piano, Organ, Electric Piano [Rhodes, Clavinet], Mellotron, Accordion, Melodica, Drums [Various Drums And Beats], Songwriter, Recorded By – Tess Wiley
- Artwork By [Layout], Photography – Cracklens
- Artwork By [Paintings] – Bwana Spoons
- Bass – Christian Weiss (tracks: 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Choir – Elo von Knorre (tracks: 6, 7), Katrin Hess (tracks: 6, 7), Miriam Pfaff (tracks: 6, 7)
- Electric Guitar – Tim Potzas (tracks: 4, 11)
- Mixed By – Karsten Böttcher
- Recorded By [Additional Recording] – Alex Venguer, Arne Diedrichson, Buddy Miller, Chris Colbert
- Resonator Guitar, Bass – Tim Potzas (tracks: 11)
- Steel Guitar [Pedal] – Tim Potzas (tracks: 5, 9)
Notes(P) & (C) 2007 tapete records.
made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4015698572025
- Matrix / Runout: INDIGO 85720-2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LL88
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5226
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 12227
|TR 097||Tess Wiley||Superfast Rock'n Roll Played Slow (CD, Album, Promo)||Tapete Records||TR 097||Germany||2007|