Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей The Stooges.
Their epic second album, using different takes from the 'Complete Funhouse Sessions' boxset.
Funhouse - The Stooges. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией.
Overall I don't understand the acclaim to this album, it's just a standard ok classic rock album with a stoner singer (who's terrible Btw), am I supposed to like it more because it had a sax in the background for the last few tracks?
Fun House is the second studio album by American rock band The Stooges. It was released on July 7, 1970 by Elektra Records. Though initially commercially unsuccessful, Fun House developed a strong cult following. Like its predecessor (1969's The Stooges) and its successor (1973's Raw Power), it is generally considered integral in the development of punk rock.
The Stooges is the debut studio album by American rock band The Stooges. It was released on August 5, 1969, by Elektra Records. Two songs, "I Wanna Be Your Dog" and "1969", were released as singles and the album peaked at number 106 on the Billboard album chart. 1969" was featured on Rolling Stone's list of the 100 Greatest Guitar Songs at It is considered a landmark proto-punk album.
The Stooges' first album was produced by a classically trained composer; their second was supervised by the former keyboard player with the Kingsmen, and if that didn't make all the difference, it at least indicates why Fun House was a step in the right direction. Producer Don Gallucci took the approach that the Stooges were a powerhouse live band, and their best bet was to recreate the band's live set with as little fuss as possible. The Stooges may have had more "hits," but Fun House has stronger songs, including the garage raver to end all garage ravers in "Loose," the primal scream of "1970," and the apocalyptic anarchy of ". Fun House is the ideal document of the Stooges at their raw, sweaty, howling peak.
Of course the Stooges were stupid, that was the whole point. Three chords were okay, two were even better, one or none (the cacophonous ". Blues") was best of all. Drunk on their own testosterone, Iggy Pop and Co. kept things simple, loud, and brutal-and he's been coasting on the band's rep ever since. Whereas the debut album finds the band trapped inside the songs, Fun House sees them bursting out of their own constraints.
Fun House (Remastered). WMG; UBEM, Sony ATV Publishing, Warner Chappell, LatinAutor, CMRRA, BMG Rights Management, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, BMI - Broadcast Music In. PEDL" и другие авторские общества (4).
Released July 7, 1970. 1. Down on the Street Lyrics.
|A1||Down On The Street||3:42|
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Manufactured By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Distributed By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Paradox Music
- Copyright (c) – Stooge Staffel Music
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Records
- Recorded At – Elektra Sound Recorders
- Pressed By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Printed By – Shorewood Packaging Corp. Of Canada Ltd.
- Arranged By – The Stooges
- Art Direction – Robert L. Heimall
- Bass – Dave Alexander
- Drums – Scott Asheton
- Engineer – Brian Ross-Myring
- Guitar – Ron Asheton
- Photography By – Ed Caraeff
- Producer – Don Gallucci
- Tenor Saxophone – Steven Mackay
- Vocals – Iggy Pop
- Written-By – The Stooges
NotesThis Canadian label variant has Elektra butterfly logo, stylised The Stooges logo and Warner 'W' logo in rim text.
This Canadian cover variant does not have the maple leaf icon on back cover
Printed on back cover:
Copyright © 1970 by Paradox Music & Stooge Staffel Music BMI
Recorded at Elektra Sound Recorders, Los Angeles, Calif.
© 1970 by Elektra Records
Manufactured and distributed by–WEA Music of Canada, Ltd.
Fabrique et distribue par_WEA Musique du Canada, Ltee.
A Warner Communications company [Warner 'W' logo]
Printed on spine:
[Shorewood 'SPC' logo] Litho in Canada
Printed on labels:
Manufactured and distributed by WEA Music of Canada, Ltd. A Warner Communications company [Warner 'W' logo]
Exact release date unclear, but believed to be circa 1977-1978.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Pressing Plant ID (Side A & B labels): C
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): EKS-74071-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): EKS-74071-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout variant 1): EKS-74071-A-1A-2HDZ:
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout variant 1): EKS-74071-B-1A-2HDZ:
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout variant 2): EKS 74071 A 1B 2HDZ DM 3
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout variant 2): EKS 74071 B 1B 2HDZ DM 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout variant 3): EKS 74071 A • 1 ̶B̶ A • 2HZD DM 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout variant 3): EKS 74071 B • 1B • 2HZD DM 4
|EKS 74071||The Stooges||Fun House (LP, Album, Gat)||Elektra||EKS 74071||US||1970|
|WX 1108||The Stooges||Fun House (Cass, Album, RE)||Elektra, Hispavox||WX 1108||Spain||1977|
|EKS-74071||The Stooges||Fun House (LP, Album, Gol)||Elektra||EKS-74071||Canada||1970|
|42 055, EKS-74071, 42055||The Stooges||Fun House (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Elektra, Elektra, Elektra||42 055, EKS-74071, 42055||France||1971|
|ET 874071||The Stooges||Fun House (8-Trk, Album)||Elektra||ET 874071||US||1970|