From the album ' King Of Myself'. Written by Kieran Kennedy. Produced by Clive Langer and Alan Winstanley. In response to the 'Lullaby' upload.
Performer – Kieran, Maria, Shay. Photography By – Bradford Walker Evans Hitz.
Altri album di The Black Velvet Band. The Black Velvet Band. only publishes for promotional use and/or for press use images, as delivered and/or authorized by record labels, press offices, promotional agencies; only resorts to degraded images as part of its information feed.
Maria Doyle Kennedy (born 25 September 1964) is an Irish singer, songwriter, and actress. With a singing and acting career that has spanned nearly 30 years, she has established herself as one of Ireland's most prolific artists and entertainers. As an actress, she is best known for her extensive television roles as Patsy on Father Ted (1998), Catherine of Aragon on The Tudors (2007–2010), Vera Bates on Downton Abbey (2011), and Siobhán Sadler on Orphan Black (2013–2017).
Son of a Preacher Man. 9. Dancing to a Standstill. 10. Keeps on Spinning.
The Black Velvet Band.
King of Myself - Black Velvet Band. Black Velvet Band - The Irish Rovers. Black Velvet Band - The Sporting Paddies. Lullaby - Black Velvet Band.
Black Velvet" is a song written by Canadian songwriters Christopher Ward and David Tyson, recorded by Canadian singer songwriter Alannah Myles. It was released in December 1989 as one of four singles from Myles' 1989 eponymous album from Atlantic Records. It became a number-one hit for two weeks on the Billboard Hot 100 charts in 1990 and reached number one on the Album Rock Tracks chart, as well as number ten in her native Canada and number two on the UK Singles Chart. The Black Velvet Band - Drowsy Maggie/Miss Thornton's Reel/King of the Fairies 02:40. The Black Velvet Band - Amelia's Waltz/Barney Brallaghan 03:13. The Black Velvet Band - Liberty/St. The Black Velvet Band - Amhran na Leabhar 03:01. The Black Velvet Band - Bonnie Ship the Diamond/New Riggit Ship/Star of Munster 04:01. The Black Velvet Band - Wild Mountain Thyme 02:12. The Black Velvet Band - She Moved Through the Faire 04:13. When Justice Came - The Black Velvet Band. King Of Myself - The Black Velvet Band.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||KIng Of Myself
Mixed By – Alan WinstanleyPercussion – Luis Jardim
Backing Vocals – Maria McKeeDrums – Andrew ParesiGuitar [Additional Guitar] – Dave KearyKeyboards – Steve NievePiano, Acoustic Guitar – Clive Langer
|3||A Ship Called Jubilee
Acoustic Guitar [12-String Acoustic Guitar] – Dave KearyDrums – Ray FeanEngineer [Recording Engineer] – Ian BryanPiano – James Delaney
|4||I Like You Better (When You're Down)
Drums – Andrew ParesiRecorded By [Strings Recorded By] – Chris O'BrienStrings [Strings By] – Kieran*, Shay*
|5||Give You Everything||3:25|
|6||Rebel Radio Waltz
Drums – Terry Williams Electric Guitar – Dave KearyPercussion – Luis Jardim
|7||(Son Of A) Preacher Man
Horns – Gary Barnacle, John Thirkel*, Pete Thoms*, The Phantom Horns*Organ [Hammond Organ] – Steve NieveVocals [Additional Vocals] – Maria McKee
|9||Dancing To A Standstill
Acoustic Guitar – Clive LangerDrums – Andrew ParesiKeyboards – Steve Nieve
|10||Keeps On Spinning
Drums – Andrew ParesiHorns – The Phantom Horns*Keyboards – Steve NieveTrombone [Solo Trombone] – Pete Thoms*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Published By – Tree Publishing
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Westside Studios
- Recorded At – STS Dublin
- Recorded At – Ropewalk Studio
- Recorded At – Winstanley Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Programmed By [Programming] – Shay*
- Design – Pat Gorman Design*
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Simon Metcalfe (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10)
- Management – Jeff Schock, Schock Entertainment Ltd.
- Management [U.K. Agency] – Asgard*, Paul Charles
- Management [U.S. Agency] – Barbara Skydell*, Premier Talent
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Performer [The Black Velvet Band Are] – Kieran*, Maria*, Shay*
- Photography By [Photography] – Bradford Walker Evans Hitz
- Producer [Produced By] – Alan Winstanley (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 9), Clive Langer (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 9), Kieran Kennedy (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10)
- Producer [Produced With] – Shay Fitzgerald (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10)
- Producer [Production Assistants] – Julie O'Loughlin (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 9), Trevor Plunkett (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 9)
- Vocals, Guitar [Guitars], Keyboards – Kieran*
- Vocals, Percussion – Maria*
- Written-By – A. Kiernan (tracks: 4), C. Langer* (tracks: 9), John Hurley (tracks: 7), Kieran Kennedy (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 6, 10), K. Kennedy* (tracks: 4, 8, 9), M. Doyle Kennedy* (tracks: 2), Ronnie Wilkins (tracks: 7), S. Fitzgerald* (tracks: 8)
NotesIssued with a 8-page booklet.
Printed on backcover:
Elektra Entertainment, a dvision of Warner Communications Inc., A Time Warner Company / 75 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, New York 10019 / 345 North Maple Drive, Beverly Hills, California 90 210
℗ & © 1992 Elektra Entertainment, a division of Warner Communications Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States excluding Eire.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
Printed on booklet:
Recorded at Westside Studios, London (summer 1991)
Thank you: "Skiddy Duvet, "Elektra Records, "Big Dave" Fieldy, ♥ to Glenna, Pat Gribben, Ossie K., John Ono Lennon, Alan McEvoy, Maria McKee, Ina Meibach, Peter Price, Jeff Schock and Deborah Wood.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NY.
Schock Entertainment Ltd.
850 7th Avenue, Suite 1105
New York, NY 10019
For further information, write to:
Velvetland P.O. Box 3412 Dublin 6, Ireland
See all the flowers are faded now
But still you trespass on my dreams sometimes
They're all gone, and you're the only one who matters now
The first shepherd of this bewildered flock.
Recorded at STS Studios, Dublin
Strings recorded at Ropewalk Studios, Dublin
Recorded at Winstanley Studios, Dublin
Thank you Ferg and Gavin
All songs published by Warner-Chappell Music Ltd. except "Dancing To A Standstill" by Warner-Chappell Music Tld./EMI Music Publishing and "(Son Of A) Preacher Man" by Tree Publishing, BMI.
All lyrics © 1992 Warner-Chappell Music Ltd., adm. by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp., BMI except "Lullaby" © 1992 Copyright Control, & "Star" © 1992 Warner-Chappell Music Ltd., adm. by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp., BMI/Copyright Control
© 1992 Elektra Entertainment, a division of Warner Communications Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States excluding Eire.
Printed on CD:
℗ 1992 Elektra Entertainment, a division of Warner Communications Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States excluding Eire.
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7559-61231-2 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 075596123129
- Label Code: LC 0192
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Rights Society : BMI
- Matrix / Runout: 755961231-2 WME
- Price Code (France:): WE 835
|61231-4||The Black Velvet Band||King Of Myself (Cass, Album)||Elektra||61231-4||US||1992|
|7559-61231-4||The Black Velvet Band||King Of Myself (Cass, Album)||Elektra||7559-61231-4||Europe||1992|
|7559-61231-1 (U)||The Black Velvet Band||King Of Myself (LP)||Elektra||7559-61231-1 (U)||Germany||1992|
|9 61231-2||The Black Velvet Band||King Of Myself (CD, Album)||Elektra||9 61231-2||US||1992|