Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. Please download one of our supported browsers. Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated?
Two songs by Ian Humberstone from the split album with David Chatton Barker "Devon Folklore Tapes Volume I: Two Witches" (Folklore Tapes, cassette version.
Легендарные кроссовки Nike Air Jordan. Хиты и новинки 2017г.
Sacrificing the Bull by Ian Humberstone, released 01 July 2017. Bandcamp Daily your guide to the world of Bandcamp.
19) Alison Cooper - Mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris). 20) Zoe Naylor - Nettle (Urtica dioica). been listening to this record the past two days. what a brilliant album. the focus here is about the plants history and their place within folklore. some of them are pretty obvious: arianna churchman's foxglove piece is pretty much a folkstory (with music) about how foxglove was once used. kelly jayne jones also does a narration (with sound effects) like she's. under the effects of chasteberry. also i loved hannah leighton boyce's recipe. Wester ross folklore tapes vol. 1 - sacred island: the legend and magic of isle maree.
Complete your Jordan Ogg record collection. Discover Jordan Ogg's full discography. Jordan Ogg And Ian Humberstone - Tramping & Loring Vo. : Shetland (Cass, Album). Singles & EPs. none. Ian Humberstone & Jordan Ogg. Ian Humberstone & Jordan Ogg - Wester Ross Folklore Tapes Vo. - Sacred Island: The Legend And Magic Of Isle Maree (Flexi, 7", Shape, Ltd, Num, Cle).
The following artists and labels have gone the extra mile to make their releases appealing. These are show-and-tell objects, the type of albums we take out to impress visitors and to remind them that yes, records and tapes and CDs are still being made. We salute them for their vision, their hard work and their final results. And now A Closer Listen presents The Year’s Best Packaging! CoH ~ CoH Plays Everall (Hallow Ground) Wow, look at that vinyl
The Bootleg Series Vol. 11: The Basement Tapes Complete is a compilation album of unreleased home recordings made in 1967 by Bob Dylan and the group of musicians that would become The Band, released on Legacy Records November 3, 2014.
Isle Maol Rubha, Isle Maree, has the remains of a chapel, graveyard, holy well, and holy tree on it, believed to be the 8th century hermitage of Saint Máel Ruba (d. 722), who founded the monastery of Applecross in 672. Isle Maree also attracted the sick and the insane, who drank from its holy well and plunged into the loch three times in the hope of a cure. A major feature of the Loch is the large number of islands which it holds, 66 in total
|A||Isle Maree Unspools; The Wish Tree|
|B||Sacrificing the Bull; The Burial Ground|
Notes• researched and executed by Ian Humberstone and Jordan Ogg
• transparent, double-sided flexi-disc and download code
• twenty four page full-colour pamphlet
• patina coin keepsake (hand-numbered)
• all contents housed in glassine sleeve
• limited edition of 250
The project booklet is illustrated by film photography from the expedition and hitherto unpublished archival images. The flexi-disc features music for analogue synthesizer and symbolic action – pennies rubbed together, tuned water drums, and looped chimes half submerged in various liquids. These audio motifs are binded by tape-affected spoken word travelogues and graveyard field recordings from the hallowed retreat. A chemically treated patina coin completes the set.
Sacred Island is a collaborative work with the Island Review (www.theislandreview.com/) completed with support from the Gairloch Heritage Museum (www.gairlochheritagemuseum.org/).