Artist:Chikara Ueda with Newherd composed & arranged by Chikara Ueda. released in 1981 from King record,Tokyo,Japan. 1. Video Space 2. Color Space 3. Synthetic Space 4. Total Space 5. Flat Space 6. Expressive Space. Composed by Asei Kobayashi, Arranged by Chikara Ueda. Simon Park - De Wolfe 3436 01.
Baritone Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute, Bass Clarinet – Haruomi Ishimatsu. Composed By, Arranged By, Conductor, Producer – Chikara Ueda. Drums – Yoshio Nakamura. Electric Bass – Kazuya Sugimoto (tracks: B3, B4), Yoshiaki Akagi.
Singer: Chikara Ueda Album's name: Herdland Label: Electric Bird – K28P-6057 Type: Vinyl, LP, Album Country: Japan Date of released: 1981 Category: Jazz Style: Fusion. Chikara Ueda - Herdland MP3 version. 1347 downloads at 15 mb/s. Chikara Ueda - Herdland FLAC version. 1915 downloads at 11 mb/s. Band – Toshiyuki Miyama & The New Herd. Baritone Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute, Bass Clarinet – Haruomi Ishimatsu.
Chikara Ueda - Herdland MP3 version. 1326 downloads at 23 mb/s. 1318 downloads at 31 mb/s. Backing Vocals – Jada (tracks: A1, B4).
In 1980 Irakere recorded ‘Cuba Libre’ in Japan; it was composed, arranged and produced by the remarkable Japanese musician Chikara Ueda. Almost the entire original line up was in place including Chucho Valdes, Arturo Sandoval and Jorge Alfonso. Extremely rare, cult record from one of the finest bands to emerge from Cuba. Recorded in Japan in 1980 and released as a Japanese exclusive vinyl LP ‘Cuba Libre’ was composed, arranged and produced by the remarkable Japanese musician Chikara Ueda. Chikara Ueda With New Herd - 1981 - Herdland. Irakere - 1980 - Cuba Libre.
HARDLAND, Utrecht (stad). Not Now. ABOUT HARDLAND.
Chikara (Japanese for "power") is a compilation album by hard rock band Kiss, released in 1988 on Polystar. The album was released on CD only in Japan in support of Kiss' 1988 Japanese tour. It was limited to 100,000 copies and has long been out of print. Early copies included a special sew-on patch of the Chikara symbol.
|A1||Part 1: Enchant||6:15|
|A2||Part 2: Touch||5:40|
|A3||Part 3: Power Play||3:48|
|A4||Part 4: Feel Like Makin'||5:57|
|B4||Don't Stop The Funk||5:28|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – King Record Co. Ltd
- Backing Vocals – Jada (tracks: A1, B4)
- Band – Toshiyuki Miyama & The New Herd
- Baritone Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute, Bass Clarinet – Haruomi Ishimatsu
- Composed By, Arranged By, Conductor, Producer – Chikara Ueda
- Drums – Yoshio Nakamura
- Electric Bass – Kazuya Sugimoto (tracks: B3, B4), Yoshiaki Akagi
- Electric Guitar – Katsutoshi Morizono
- Engineer – Koichi Suzuki
- Executive Producer – Motohiko Takawa
- Management – Tatsuya Nezaki
- Mastered By – Shogo Sakamaki
- Percussion – Masato Kawase, Yoshinori Nohmi
- Piano, Electric Piano – Kiyoshi Takano
- Producer – Shigeyuki Kawashima
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Ryoji Fukushima
- Soprano Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet, Alto Saxophone – Noboru Muramatsu, Tatsuma Takei
- Supervised By – Toshiyuki Miyama
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet – Kanji Okada, Mikinori Fujiwara
- Trombone – Fumio Iwase, Teruhiko Kataoka, Toshinobu Iwasaki, Yutaka Kohno
- Trumpet – Koichi Ono, Masahiro Kobayashi, Shigeo Usuzawa, Shigeru Kamimori