Robben Ford-Talk To Your Daughter-Talk To Your Daughter. Talk To Your Daughter.
Talk To Your Daughter" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.
Fans of flailing '80s rock virtuosos would do well to check out Ford's exceptional work on Talk to Your Daughter. The musician's colorful yet controlled improvising and harmonic mastery is a rare and beautiful sonic treat. The title track is dripping with soulful, well-placed guitar lines that play like a master lesson of up-tempo blues phrasing that guitarists would do well to study. Other standouts include "Born Under a Bad Sign" and "Ain't Got Nothin' But the Blues
Guitar, Lead Vocals – Robben Ford. Keyboards – Russell Ferrante. Mastered By – Howie Weinberg. Producer – Robben Ford, Scott Ferguson. Vocals – Roscoe Beck. 코드 및 기타 식별자. Matrix, Runout: 25P2-2126 1M TO.
Talk to Your Daughter is a blues rock album by Robben Ford, released in 1988. The album's cover version of the Albert King classic "Born Under a Bad Sign" was used as a supporting soundtrack in the Clint Eastwood movie Pink Cadillac. Talk to Your Daughter" (J. B. Lenoir) – 4:06. Wild About You (Can't Hold Out Much Longer)" (Walter Jacobs) – 3:46. Help the Poor" (Charles Singleton) – 5:37. Ain't Got Nothin' but the Blues" (Duke Ellington, Larry Fotine, Don George) – 4:34.
Album · 1987 · 9 Songs. Talk to Your Daughter Robben Ford. Listen on Apple Music.
Robben Ford-Talk To Your Daughter-Talk To Your Daughter. Has been played on. Germany 32. Radio Vollewitsch. Now playing: Jonas Brothers Sucker. Depeche Mode Enjoy the Silence.
Band Name Robben Ford. Album Name Talk To Your Daughter. Data de aparición 1988. Labels Warner Music Group. Miembros poseen este álbum4. 1. 2. Wild About You (Can't Hold Out Much Longer).
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). 30. Lenoir) – 4:06 - great "Wild About You (Can't Hold Out Much Longer)" (Walter Jacobs) – 3:46 filler "Help the Poor" (Charles Singleton) – 5:37 - great performance, great "Ain't Got Nothin' but the Blues" (Duke Ellington, Larry Fotine, Don George) – 4:34 - great "Born Under a Bad Sign" (William Bell, Booker T. Jones) – 3:45 - great.
Album by Robben Ford. Ain't Got Nothin' but the Blues. Born Under a Bad Sign. I Got Over It. Revelation. MusicBrainz: Talk to Your Daughter.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Talk To Your Daughter
Written-By – J.B. Lenoir
|A2||Wild About You (Can't Hold Out Much Longer)
Written-By – Walter Jacobs
|A3||Help The Poor
Written-By – Charles Singleton
|A4||Ain't Got Nothin' But The Blues
Written-By – D. George*, E. K. Ellington*, L. Fortin*
|A5||Born Under A Bad Sign
Written-By – Booker T. Jones, William Bell
|B1||I Got Over It
Written-By – Eddie Jones*
Written-By – Russell Ferrante
Written-By – Robben Ford
|B4||Can't Let Her Go
Written-By – Robben Ford
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Produced For – Big Barn Productions
- Recorded At – Sounder Studios
- Recorded At – Take One Studio
- Recorded At – The Complex
- Recorded At – Mad Hatter Studios
- Recorded At – Record One, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Smoketree Ranch
- Recorded At – Quad Recording Studios
- Mixed At – One On One Studios
- Mixed At – Sounder Studios
- Mixed At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Bass [Four And Six-String], Vocals – Roscoe Beck
- Drums – Jeff Porcaro (tracks: B1), Vinnie Colaiuta
- Electric Piano [Yamaha Gs-1], Synthesizer, Piano – Russell Ferrante
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bob Fuojinski, Bob Levy, Brett Swain, Joe Schiff, Larry Mah, Micajah Ryan
- Engineer [Overdub] – David Hentschel, Duncan Aldridge*, Hal Sacks, Jeff Hendrickson, John Slattery, Mark Creamer, Rick Slater, Shep Lonsdale
- Engineer, Tracking By – David Hentschel (tracks: B3, B4), Mark Creamer, Shep Lonsdale (tracks: B1)
- Executive-Producer – Ted Templeman
- Guitar, Lead Vocals, Arranged By – Robben Ford
- Harmonica – Mark Ford (tracks: B1, B4)
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Geoff Gillette (tracks: A3), Jeff Hendrickson (tracks: A2, A5, B1, B3, B4), Mark Creamer (tracks: A1, A4), Toby Wright (tracks: B2)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Toby Wright (tracks: A2, A5, B1, B3, B4)
- Photography By [Dust Sleeve] – Mike Russ
- Photography By [Front And Back Cover] – Timothy White
- Producer – Robben Ford, Scott Ferguson
- Production Manager [Coordinator] – Joan Parker
- Saxophone – Brandon Fields (tracks: A2), Vince Denham (tracks: B1)
- Synthesizer – Brian Mann (tracks: A3)
- Synthesizer [Additional] – Bill Payne (tracks: B4)
NotesDMM = Direct Metal Mastering
Blu dust sleeve with credits
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-25647-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 075992564717
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Hand Etched): 1-25647-A-SR2-DMM MASTERDISK DMM SP 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Hand Etched): 1-25647-B∙SR1 DMM MASTERDISK DMM SP 1-1
|925 647-2||Robben Ford||Talk To Your Daughter (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||925 647-2||Germany||1988|
|25647-1||Robben Ford||Talk To Your Daughter (12")||Warner Bros. Records||25647-1||Australia||1988|
|1-25647||Robben Ford||Talk To Your Daughter (LP, Album, RE, 180)||Warner Bros. Records||1-25647||Italy||2016|
|925 647-1||Robben Ford||Talk To Your Daughter (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||925 647-1||Europe||1988|
|MOVLP1275||Robben Ford||Talk To Your Daughter (LP, Album, RE)||Music On Vinyl||MOVLP1275||Netherlands||2015|