Bruno Maderna (1920-1973): Concerto per oboe e orchestra N. (1962/1963). Heinz Holliger, oboe Kölner hester diretta da Gary Bertini.
Recording Supervisor, Other – Sandro Gorli, Yoichi Sugiyama. Soprano Vocals – Alda Caiello (tracks: 1 to 3). 메모. Liner notes in Italian, English and French Made in Italy .
Liriche su Verlaine: No. 2, Serenade. Alda Caiello & Maria Grazia Bellocchio. 3. Liriche su Verlaine: No. 3, Sagesse. Emanuele Arciuli, Sandro Gorli & Orchestra Sinfonica di Milano Giuseppe Verdi. 6. Oboe Concerto No. 2. Sandro Gorli, Omar Zoboli & Orchestra Sinfonica di Milano Giuseppe Verdi.
Bruno Maderna: Liriche - Y Después - Concerti, 9m 17sec. Chat About Y Después by Orchestra Sinfonica di Milano Giuseppe Verdi, Sandro Gorli, Emanuele Arciuli, Elena Casoli, Omar Zoboli, Alda Caiello, Maria Grazia Bellocchio.
Bruno Maderna: Liriche - Y Después - Concerti. Dec 2011, 6 song. hat About Orchestra Sinfonica di Milano Giuseppe Verdi, Sandro Gorli, Emanuele Arciuli, Elena Casoli, Omar Zoboli, Alda Caiello, Maria Grazia Bellocchio. For You. Music, radio and podcasts, all free.
Stradivarius: STR33574. Alda Caiello (soprano), Maria Grazia Bellocchio (piano), Omar Zoboli (oboe), Emanuele Arciuli (piano), Elena Càsoli (guitar), Orchestra Sinfonica di Milano Giuseppe Verdi, Sandro Gorli. Maderna, B: Y después. Elena Càsoli (guitar). Recorded: 3-4 December 1998. Recording Venue: Teatro Lirico, Milan, Italy.
Maderna: Liriche su Verlaine; Y Despuda; Piano Concerto; Oboe Concerto No 2: i/ rchestra Sinfonica di Milano Giuseppe Verdi/Gorli. Bruno Maderna (1920-1973) was a pivotal figure in the European avant garde of the 1950s and 1960s. He was a fine conductor who championed the works of his contemporaries such as Boulez and Stockhausen, and a highly accomplished composer in his own right, whose music fused the techniques of total serialism with an essentially Italianate lyricism. The two concertos show him at his best: the 1960 work for piano is very much a product of its time, complex and rebarbative, but that for oboe, completed in 1967, is full of ravishing sounds, some of them aleatory, that gradually spiral upwards and evaporate.
Stradivarius Rel. May 5, 2000. Giuseppe Verdi Symphony Orchestra of Milan Orchestra, Sandro Gorli Conductor, Omar Zoboli Oboe. Grande aulodia, for flute, oboe and orchestra. Results for Bruno Maderna. Bruno Moderna: Liriche su Verlaine; Y Después Various Artists. Stradivarius Rel. April 5, 2002.
The Orchestra Sinfonica di Milano Giuseppe Verdi (Symphony Orchestra of Milan Giuseppe Verdi) is an Italian orchestra based in Milan. The orchestra refers to itself as La Verdi colloquially. The orchestra's primary residence is the Auditorium di Milano Fondazione Cariplo. Vladimir Delman founded the orchestra in 1993 as an independent, self-governing organisation. In 1998, a choir affiliated with the orchestra was established, the Coro Sinfonico Giuseppe Verdi di Milano.
Posts about Orchestra Sinfonica di Milano Giuseppe Verdi. lt;p The
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Liriche Su Verlaine||(12:43)|
Guitar [10 Strings] – Elena Casoli
|5||Concerto Per Pianoforte E Orchestra
Piano – Emanuele Arciuli
|6||Concerto N° 2 Per Oboe E Orchestra
Oboe – Omar Zoboli
- Copyright (c) – Stradivarius
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Stradivarius
- Recorded At – Teatro Lirico, Milano
- Distributed By – Milano Dischi s.r.l.
- Pressed By – Sonopress – 50343137
- Composed By – Bruno Maderna
- Conductor – Sandro Gorli (tracks: 5, 6)
- Engineer [Recording], Edited By [Digital Editing] – Mario Bertodo, Renato Campajola
- Liner Notes – Sandro Gorli
- Liner Notes [English Translation] – Nicholas Boini
- Liner Notes [French Translation] – Emmanuelle Bousquet
- Lyrics By – Paul Verlaine (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Orchestra – Orchestra Sinfonica Di Milano Giuseppe Verdi (tracks: 5, 6)
- Piano – Maria Grazia Bellocchio (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Recording Supervisor, Other [Artistic Direction] – Sandro Gorli, Yoichi Sugiyama
- Soprano Vocals – Alda Caiello (tracks: 1 to 3)
NotesLiner notes in Italian, English and French
Made in Italy
Recorded at Teatro Lirico, Milan (Italy), 3-4/12/1998.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 011570 335746
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Rights Society: S.I.A.E.
- Matrix / Runout: [sonopress logo] 50343137/STR33574 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L0 30
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0739