Miles Davis & John Coltrane: Live in Stockholm 1 So What 10:26 2 On Green Dolphins Street 13:25 3 All Blues Theme 17:00 4 Coltrane Interview Part One 3:29 . .
John Davis is the twelve-song album released by former Superdrag vocalist/guitarist John Davis. John Davis is his first solo recording since parting ways with Superdrag, and it conveys his newfound faith in God.
Blind John Davis - Blind John Davis. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией
Check out John Davis's gear and equipment including the Moog MP-201 Multipedal, Bug Brand Bugcrusher Micro, and WMD Fatman.
Listen free to John Davis – John Davis (I Hear Your Voice, Salvation and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Album · 2005 · 12 Songs. John Davis John Davis.
Интернет-магазин OZON. Акции, скидки! Закажи сейчас, доставим завтра · Удобная доставка · Акции и скидки · 20 способов оплаты · Гарантия ·
Jack Johnson (also known as A Tribute to Jack Johnson on reissues) is a studio album and soundtrack by American jazz trumpeter, composer, and bandleader Miles Davis. It was released on February 24, 1971, by Columbia Records. The album was conceived by Davis for Bill Cayton's documentary of the same name, on the life of boxer Jack Johnson. Its two 25-minute-plus tracks were produced from recordings made on February 18 and April 7, 1970, at 30th Street Studio in New York City
John Davis may refer to: John A. G. Davis (1802–1840), professor at the University of Virginia School of Law, shot to death by a student. John Aubrey Davis Sr. (1912–2002), African American activist and political science professor. John Adelbert Davis (1871–1934), American bible college founder. John Davies (lecturer) or Davis (fl. 1816–1850), English chemist and lecturer. John Davis (academic) (1938–2017), English anthropologist and Warden of All Souls College, Oxford.
Blind John Davis played with Merline Johnson (blues singer), Big Bill Broonzy, Sonny Boy Williamson, Tampa Red, Lonnie Johnson and many others. He made some own his albums as a leader.
John Davis, formerly of Folk Implosion, and his buzzing band of Cicadas return to The World Famous, joined on the bill by Athens residents Claire Cronin and L'Or, as well as by Evil English of Durham NC. Copies will be on hand of the band's acclaimed El Pulpo CD, recently dubbed "really, really catchy nonfiction" and Record of the Day by Bandcamp. John Davis & the Cicadas w/ Claire Cronin, Evil English, L'Or. John Davis & the Cicadas return to Inman Square, this time with copies of the October release El Pulpo in hand. Guitarist Rob Noyes provides the 12 string wizardry and Cambridge vibe, while Durham NC's Evil English kick things off, featuring Rob Chamberlain of the Cicadas.
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
|1||I Hear Your Voice||3:20|
|3||Me & My Girl||3:29|
|4||Nothing Gets Me Down||2:53|
|5||Jesus Gonna Build Me A Home||3:13|
|6||The Kind Of Heart||6:00|
|8||Tear Me Apart||4:39|
|9||Stained Glass Window||2:34|
|10||Too Far Out||3:53|
|11||Lay Your Burden Down||5:47|
|12||Do You Know How Much I've Been Loved?||4:32|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BHT Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – BHT Entertainment
- Distributed By – Word Distribution
- Recorded At – House of David
- Mixed At – House of David
- Mastered At – Yes Master
- Copyright (c) – John Davis Brand Music
- Copyright (c) – Months Later Music
- Copyright (c) – The Loving Company
- A&R – Mark Lee Townsend
- Arranged By, Strings – Chris Carmichael (tracks: 11)
- Art Direction, Design, Photography – Stewart Pack
- Booking [Engagements @ Little Big Man] – Larry Webman
- Drums, Cymbal, Electric Bass, Synthesizer, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Slide Guitar, Pedal Steel Guitar, Baritone Guitar, Grand Piano, Electric Piano, Mellotron, Organ, Accordion, Triangle – John Davis
- Engineer – Richard McLaurin
- Executive-Producer – Steven W. Thomas
- Legal [Counsel] – Richard Rose
- Management [@ Alabaster Arts] – Anne Marie Tucker
- Maracas, Tambourine – Manfred Jerome
- Mastered By – Jim DeMain
- Mixed By – Russ Long (tracks: 5, 7)
- Mixed By, Engineer – Marc Chevalier (tracks: 11)
- Photography By [Portraits] – Ben Pearson, Matt Slocum
- Producer – John Davis , R.S. Field*
- Songwriter – John Davis
- Voice – John Davis
NotesJewel case is wrapped in a sleeve featuring the B/W artwork. The liner notes feature the color artwork.
© 2005 John Davis Brand Music / Months Later Music (BMI)
Administered by The Loving Company
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 81534 30012 1
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U7P
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L909
- Matrix / Runout: M0S1 Z3773 DP WD2A 34300101-2 01
- Rights Society: BMI
|3430012||John Davis||John Davis (CD, Album)||Rambler Records||3430012||Europe||2005|