The Dale Jacobs Group Live At Puccini's 1971 Deep analogue synths in a "performance of electronic music which encompasses the best of jazz, R and B, an. .
Jacobs had a taste for funk. Some of the tracks are worthy of a little bit of stank face: This may be a brilliant lost album, or perhaps it’s a piece of junk. Great music – I have good memories of evenings that Ralph Dyck and I spent at Puccini’s listening his band. I still have copies of the tapes that CHQM made for their late night jazz program.
Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. It's where your interests connect you with your people.
The Dale Jacobs Group. Live At Puccini's (LP, Album). Live In Vienna 1970 (2xCD, Album, Unofficial).
DALE JACOBS is a fusion music artist. Vancouver-based jazz and pop keyboardist and engineer extra-ordinaire. Jacobs died of lung cancer on September 10, 2000 in California. Thanks to snobb for the addition. DALE JACOBS Online Videos. Dale Jacobs - Computer Samba js. See all DALE JACOBS videos.
William Wymark Jacobs (1863–1943) was an English author of short stories and novels. During his career he was best known for his farcical comedies involving dockside and rural Essex characters. He occasionally wrote horror stories, however, and today is most famous for "The Monkey's Paw" (1902). Jacobs was born on 8 September 1863 in Wapping, London; his father was a wharf manager on the South Devon wharf at Lower East Smithfield.
Gigs seen live by. Nobody has seen Dale Jacobs live yet! Last updated: 19 Mar 2019, 11:05 Etc/UTC. Dale Jacobs Lyrics (de).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Discovery (CBC Radio Olympic Theme)
Congas – Albert St. Albert
|A2||Visions Of Rio||6:22|
Backing Vocals [Background Vocal] – Dale Jacobs, Doug Cuthbert, Helen ManelsLead Vocals, Backing Vocals [Background Vocal] – Hans StaymerTenor Saxophone, Backing Vocals [Background Vocal] – Wayne Kozak
Sequencer – Ralph Dyck
|B2||It's Only The Perfect Love||5:14|
|B3||A Last Look At The Summer||7:03|
- Manufactured By – Imperial Record Corp. Ltd.
- Published By – Ralph Dyck Electronic Music
- Published By – Singwell Publising
- Recorded By – Ocean Sound Studio
- Overdubbed At – Ralph Dyck Studios
- Remixed At – Ralph Dyck Studios
- Recorded At – Puccini's
- Recorded At – Singwell Studios
- Arranged By, Producer – Dale Jacobs
- Composed By – Dale Jacobs (tracks: A2 to B3), Ralph Dyck (tracks: A1)
- Design [Cover Design] – Doug Cuthbert
- Drums – Doug Cuthbert
- Electric Bass, Other [Phase Bass] – Brian Harrison
- Electric Piano [Roland EP-30 Electric Piano], Synthesizer [Roland String Ensemble] – Ralph Dyck
- Electric Piano [Roland Piano], Synthesizer [Roland SH-2000 Synthesizer With Space Echo] – Dale Jacobs
- Engineer [Ocean Sound] – Dave Thomas (tracks: A2, A3, B1 to B3), Edward John (tracks: A2, A3, B1 to B3)
- Engineer [Singwell] – Roger Monk (tracks: A1, A4)
- Liner Notes – Ken Singer
- Photography By – Gar Lunney
- Soprano Saxophone, Other [Multi-Voice] – Wayne Kozak
NotesOriginal live recording by Ocean Sound
Transfer, over-dubs, and remix by Ralph Dyck Studios
Without Reservation and Discovery recorded at Singwell Studios
[A1]: Ralph Dyck Electronic Music
[A2 to B3]: Singwell Publising
All selections CAPAC
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: CAPAC