Working Week: Eyvon Waite, Juliet Roberts, Kim Burton, Larry Stabbins, Simon Booth.
Compañeros - Студийный альбом от Working Week. В альбом вошло 10 треков.
Working Week – Holding On. Label: 10 Records – TENX 371DJ. Producer – Working Week. Remix, Producer – John Waddell. Other Versions (4 of 4) View All.
Working Nights is the debut album by the British jazz dance band Working Week, that was released by Virgin Records in 1985. The album reached in the UK album charts in April 1985. Working Nights was reissued in 2012 as a remastered 2-disc Deluxe Set by Cherry Red Records. All tracks composed by Simon Booth and Larry Stabbins, except where noted. Inner City Blues" (Marvin Gaye, James Nyx J. – 5:44. Sweet Nothing" (Booth) – 3:39. Who’s Fooling Who" – 5:04. Thought I’d Never See You Again" – 6:26.
Working Week bir fotoğraf paylaştı. ECC100, Simon Emmerson ile birlikte Daha Fazla. 3 Nisan, 13:37 ·. Herkese Açık. 4 Yorum · Haberin Tam Boyutu.
20) "Working Man," Rush. This was clearly before Neil Peart, "Ayn Rand to the courtesy counter," took over the group's lyrical concerns. It has since became a concert fave, the one surefire audience-pleaser from the band's first album, which came out some 40 years ago in 1974, making its existence nearly as long as most people's careers. 19) "Workin' for MCA," Lynyrd Skynyrd. At least the guys in Lynyrd Skynyrd knew which label they were on. And there are plenty of bands out there who got royally screwed by their management
Working Week was a British jazz-dance musical ensemble, active in the 1980s and 1990s. Working Week was formed in 1983, by guitarist Simon Booth and saxophonist Larry Stabbins, from the ashes of the proto new wave jazz-pop band Weekend, which ceased to exist when singer Alison Statton left to become a schoolteacher. Weekend also paved the way for other Brit jazz-pop bands that followed such as Everything But The Girl and Swing Out Sister. A debut album, Working Nights was released in April 1985, with vocalist Juliet Roberts added as a full-time member of the band. Initial copies of the LP had a bonus 12" featuring (Jalaluddin) Jalal Mansur Nuriddin (also known as Lightnin' Rod, birth name Alafia Pudin) of The Last Poets. Roberts continued as singer on the 1986 album Compañeros and Surrender, released in 1987, but left the band after that year's single "Knocking on Your Door".
Album · 2010 · 1 Song. Holding On - Single Project Dirty. Listen on Apple Music.
You're in details You're in the broken pieces Every wrong turn Dead and wrong When walls are falling You're keeping us together You give us hope so we can carry on. 'Cause we are sons and daughters Called and found in Your love You promised not to leave us You keep holding on, You keep holding on. You walk beside us You lead us out of darkness Into the light Where we belong You are the rescue And you're our father We are running into your arms We are running into your arms.
|B||Holding On (Fuzz Wah Mix)||4:28|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 10 Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – 10 Records Ltd.
- Printed By – TOPAC
- Published By – Swanyard Music Ltd.
- Bass – Winston Blissett
- Drums – Andy Gangadeen
- Guitar – Simon Booth
- Keyboards – Graham Harvey, Paul Heard
- Performer [Tänzer] – Brian Daley
- Performer [Tänzerin] – Leticia Caccres
- Producer – Working Week
- Remix, Producer [Additional Production] – John Waddell
- Saxophone – Larry Stabbins
- Vocals – Eyvon Waite
- Written-By – E. Waite*, G. Tasker*, L. Stabbins*, M. Puxley*, S. Booth*
NotesTitle side B on cover misspelled as "Holding On (Fuzz War Mix)"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA STEMRA BIEM
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): S 114269 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): S 114269 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): 105 114269 A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): 105 114269 B-1
|TENX 371DJ||Working Week||Holding On (12", Promo)||10 Records||TENX 371DJ||UK||1991|
|TENCD 371||Working Week||Holding On (CD, Maxi)||10 Records||TENCD 371||UK||1991|
|TENX 371||Working Week||Holding On (12")||10 Records||TENX 371||UK||1991|
|TENR 371||Working Week||Holding On (12")||10 Records||TENR 371||UK||1991|