Song: The Fragile Album: The Fragile (Left) (1999) Artist: Nine Inch Nails.
Nine Inch Nails : The Fragile: Deviations 1,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен.
Listen free to Nine Inch Nails – The Fragile: Deviations 1 (Somewhat Damaged (instrumental), The Day The World Went Away (instrumental) and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Nine Inch Nails. The Fragile - Album anecdotes: - The CD version consists of 23 tracks as listed in the master release branch. The LP version includes two additional tracks: "10 Miles High" and "The New Flesh". The last song, "Ripe" misses the second section called "(With Decay)" present on CD, mainly due to medium limitation reasons.
In support of The Fragile, the Nine Inch Nails live band reformed for the Fragility tour. The tour began in late 1999 and lasted until mid-2000, spanning Europe, Japan, New Zealand, Australia, and North America. The tour consisted of two major legs, labeled Fragility . and Fragility . The Fragile debuted atop the Billboard 200 with first-week sales of 229,000 copies, earning the band their first number-one album on the chart. The album fell to number 16 the following week, becoming the biggest drop from number one at the time. On January 4, 2000, the album was certified double platinum by the Recording Industry Association of.
Destinations included Europe, Japan, New Zealand, Australia, and North America. The tour featured increasingly large production values, including a triptych video display created by contemporary video artist Bill Viola.
The Fragile is even bleaker than 1994's The Downward Spiral as it lurches along with a perpetual scowl. A frenzied collection of buzz-saw pop, Trent Reznor's grim opus yo-yos through two CDs with scattershot intensity. Hushed one minute and explosive the next, spite and anger intermix with heartbreaking resignation, sometimes in the course of one song.
Nine Inch Nails Fragile Album Art NIN Music Poster 11x17. Find this Pin and more on Posters by Caleb Rutland. Hesitation Marks' is Trent Reznor's first NIN album in five years, and is one of his best, combining the textural exploration on the 1999 double CD 'The Fragile,' and the tighter fury of his 1994 master blast, 'The Downward Spiral.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Guitar [Additional], Written-By – Danny Lohner
|1-2||The Day The World Went Away
Backing Vocals [Backing Chants - Credited To The Buddha Debutante Choir] – Christine Parrish, Fae Young, M. Gabriela Rivas*, Heather Bennett, Judy Miller, Martha Wood, Melissa DaigleBacking Vocals [Backing Chants] – The Buddha Debutante ChoirVocals [Additional] – Kim Prevost
|1-5||We're In This Together
Drums [Chorus] – Jerome Dillon
|1-7||Just Like You Imagined
Guitar [Additional] – Adrian Belew, Danny LohnerPiano – Mike Garson
Backing Vocals – Barbara Wilson, Di Coleman, Elquine L. Rice, Gary L. Neal, Leslie Wilson, Rodney Sulton, Stefani Taylor, Terry L. Rice, Traci Nelson, Tracy HardinDrum Programming, Synthesizer [Additional], Written-By – Danny LohnerMixed By [Assistance] – Dr. Dre
Choir [Chanting] – The Buddha Boys ChoirPercussion [Additional Marching] – Steve DudaTrumpet – Cherry Holly
|1-10||No, You Don't||3:35|
Cello – WillieDrums – Bill Rieflin*Vocals – Denise Milfort
|1-12||The Great Below
Effects [Atmospheres] – Charlie ClouserGuitar [Ambiences] – Danny LohnerGuitar [End Melodic] – Adrian Belew
|2-1||The Way Out Is Through
Piano – Mike GarsonWritten-By – Charlie Clouser, Keith Hillebrandt
|2-2||Into The Void
Backing Vocals – Kim PrevostDrum Programming – Charlie Clouser
|2-3||Where Is Everybody?
Guitar [End Melodic] – Adrian Belew
|2-4||The Mark Has Been Made||5:17|
Choir – The Buddha Boys ChoirVocals [Chanting - Credited To The Buddha Boys Choir] – Adam Persaud, Clint Mansell, Doug Idleman, Eric Edmonson, Keith Hillebrandt, Marcus London, Nick Scott , Nigel Wiesehan, Steve DudaWritten-By – Charlie Clouser
Guitar [Additional] – Danny Lohner
|2-8||I'm Looking Forward To Joining You, Finally||4:15|
|2-9||The Big Come Down||4:14|
|2-10||Underneath It All||2:48|
|2-11||Ripe (With Decay)
Piano – Mike GarsonViolin – Steve Duda
- Recorded At – Nothing Studios
- Recorded At – Electrical Audio
- Mixed At – Nothing Studios
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Manufactured By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Inc.
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Inc.
- Published By – Leaving Hope Music
- Published By – TVT Music, Inc.
- Published By – Wish It Away
- Published By – Hillebrandt
- Published By – Hypercube Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Music
- Published By – Quackenbush Music Limited
- Pressed By – Matsushita Universal Media Services
- A&R [Artist Relations] – Jeff Anderson
- Art Direction, Design, Photography By – David Carson
- Booking [Booking For Artists & Audience] – Alex Kochan
- Booking [Booking For Helter Skelter] – Emma Banks
- Engineer [Additional] – Dave 'Rave' Ogilvie*, Leo Herrera
- Engineer [Second] – Brian Pollack
- Engineer, Mixed By, Producer – Alan Moulder
- Legal [Legal Necessities] – Ross Rosen
- Management – John A Malm Jr*
- Management [Publicity] – Susan Swan*
- Mastered By – Tom Baker
- Other [Being There] – Jerry Meltzer
- Other [Final Continuity And Flow] – Bob Ezrin
- Other [Merchandising] – David 'Khan' Johnson
- Other [Web Integration] – Rob Sheridan
- Performer, Producer, Programmed By, Written-By – Trent Reznor
- Programmed By – Clinton Bradley, Paul Decarli
- Recorded By [Supplemental Drum] – Steve Albini
- Sound Designer [Additional Sound Design], Programmed By – Charlie Clouser, Keith Hillebrandt, Steve Duda
NotesThis version was pressed by Matsushita Universal Media Services.
Managed for Conservative
Supplemental drum recording at Electrical Audio
Mastered at Precision
Recorded and mixed at Nothing Studios, New Orleans
Publicity for Nothing
Booking for Artist & Audience and Helter Skelter
Merchandising for Object
Nine Inch Nails Live:
"I'm Looking Forward To Joining You, Finally" for Clara
T Reznor ©1999 Leaving Hope Music/TVT Music Inc (ASCAP) administrated by Leaving Hope Music Inc
Track 1-1, 1-8: T Reznor ©1999 Leaving Hope Music/TVT Music Inc (ASCAP) administrated by Leaving Hope Music Inc/Wish It Away (ASCAP)
Track 2-6: T Reznor ©1999 Leaving Hope Music/TVT Music Inc (ASCAP) administrated by Leaving Hope Music Inc/Hypercube Music/Warner Tamerlane Music (BMI)/Quackenbush Music Limited (ASCAP) administrated by Polygram International Music Publishing Inc.
All rights reserved used by permission
Contains elements from "Shout It Out Loud" performed by Kiss used courtesy of Mercury Records under license from Universal Music Special Markets Inc
Disc Face, Left & Right]
℗ © 1999Interscope Records. Manufactured and distributed in the United
States by Universal Music & Video Distribution, Inc. All rights Reserved.
Printed in USA. Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable laws.
Nothing/Interscope Records, 10900 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1230, Los Angeles,
CA 90024. Manufactured and Distributed in the United States by Universal
Music & Video Distribution, Inc. ℗ © 1999Interscope Records. All rights
reserved. Printed in U.S.A. Warning: Unauthorized reproduction of this
recording is prohibited by federal law and subject to criminal prosecution.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 06949 04732 0
- Matrix / Runout (Left): 0694904742 0702614959 MFG BY MATSUSHITA UNIVERSAL MEDIA SERVICES
- Matrix / Runout (Right): 0694904752 0702714960 MFG BY MATSUSHITA UNIVERSAL MEDIA SERVICES
- Mastering SID Code (Left & Right): IFPI L771
- Mould SID Code (Left, Variant 1): IFPI 2443
- Mould SID Code (Left, Variant 2): IFPI 2A36
- Mould SID Code (Right, Variant 1): IFPI 242B
- Mould SID Code (Right, Variant 2): IFPI 2A27
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|0694904732||Nine Inch Nails||The Fragile (2xCD, Album, Tri)||Nothing Records, Interscope Records||0694904732||US||1999|
|490 473-2||Nine Inch Nails||The Fragile (2xCD, Album)||Nothing Records, Universal||490 473-2||Argentina||1999|
|006949047320||Nine Inch Nails||The Fragile (2xCD, Album, Tri)||Nothing Records||006949047320||Netherlands||1999|
|0694904734||Nine Inch Nails||The Fragile (2xCass, Album)||Nothing Records, Interscope Records||0694904734||Canada||1999|
|ILPST 8091, 490 473-1||Nine Inch Nails||The Fragile (3xLP, Album)||Island Records, Nothing Records||ILPST 8091, 490 473-1||UK||1999|