Микс – Andy Desmond - Living On A ShoestringYouTube.
Matrix, Runout (Runout Side 1 (stamped)): KONK 103 A-1U.
Ariola released Andy Desmond in 1976 - an album containing 10 self composed songs, produced by legendary Los Angeles producer Bones Howe. At the time of its release Desmond had become a stalwart on the British rock scene, opening for Fleetwood Mac, Randy Newman, Hall and Oates, The Cate Brothers, The Kinks and many others. He was invited by Fleetwood Mac to be their special guest on their UK Rumours Tour, and opened for Ry Cooder on his 1978 European tour. Tomorrow Never Knows (Gothic Horizon ), UK Argo 1972. Living On A Shoestring, Konk 1975. Andy Desmond, Ariola Records, 1976. Global Heart, Native Soul (1996). Strength of A Rose (with Deva Premal) (1996). Trusting the Silence (with Deva Premal) (1997).
Shop Living on a Shoestring. Living on a Shoestring Import.
Listen to music from andy desmond like Beware!, so it goes & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from andy desmond. Living On A Shoestring. Phillip Goodhand-Tait.
Read about Only Child from andy desmond's Living On A Shoestring and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. lastFM: Why Not Write Me A Letter - andy desmond Last. Read about Why Not Write Me A Letter by andy desmond and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. 3 Employees & Resumes. Van der Graaf Generator & Peter Hammill Discography. andy desmond and 2,212 others liked 1:24. Wass Up! - Scary Movie.
Howard Dietz, Arthur Schwartz.
Living On A Shoestring. Collaborative Live Album. Deva Premal & Miten In Concert.
However, the songwriting on this album is fantastic. Most of the songs are led by a clean acoustic guitar, with subtle string and brass sections. Dello’s vocal delivery is unassuming and naive, giving each song a rather innocent feel. Shortly after the release of this album, Dello quit music and retreated into a new quiet life as a music teacher. His songwriting has gotten some attention in the 2000s, and the rarity of his records have caused them to become extremely valuable .
|2||So It Goes|
|3||She Can Move Mountains|
|5||Let Me Take You In|
|6||Can't Bear To Live Without You|
|7||(Why Not) Write Me A Letter|
|8||No Time To Say Goodbye|
|9||(Do I Figure) In Your Life|
|10||Living On A Shoestring|
- Recorded At – Konk Studios
- Backing Vocals – Pamela Travis, Richard Garrett , Shirlie Roden
- Bass – Ron Lawrence
- Brass, Woodwind – Alan Holmes
- Drums, Percussion – Neil McBain, Paul Cartwright
- Engineer – Roger Beale
- Guitar – Phil Palmer
- Keyboards – Eddy Spence, John Gosling (tracks: A2, A6, B1, B3)
- Lead Guitar – Dave Davies (tracks: A6)
- Lead Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals – Andy Desmond
- Mandolin, Acoustic Guitar – Rick Lloyd
- Organ – John Gosling (tracks: B2)
- Producer – Dave Davies, John Gosling
- Strings [Arranger] – John Gosling
- Vocals – Dave Davies (tracks: A3, A6, B5)
- Written By – Andy Desmond (tracks: A1 to A4, A6, B1, B2, B5), Pete Dello (tracks: B3), Rick Lloyd (tracks: A5, B4)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 809298 560294